visible email address

  • Margaret Penfold
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:32 PM
      Dear Harold,
      I tend to lurk for interest on this off-topic forum using
      Thunderbird, having long discarded whatever app it was that
      entitled me to join its forums, However if I had nefarious
      intent all members email addresses are currently visible in
      all your forums emails, which makes those Usenames a bit
      pointless. Why not just use email addresses and bypass a level,
      Regards,
      Margaret Penfold