Re: Reply to members, was: [NTO] parts of an inch

  • Harold Noffke
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2011
      Axel:

      Re: How did you come by that address?

      Please see the attached Off Topic .png file for a screen shot of where I
      found "absalom_nemini" for your posting.

      I can't speak to Windows Live Mail's provenance, but I can tell you that
      what it does is create a slightly rearranged mirror of everything in my
      HotMail account.

      I am still baffled by the directions you gave me to locate personal email
      addresses in the ntb-Offtopic Yahoo header (see 2nd .png pic). The "to
      group", "to sender", and "to group owner" link names do not appear there.

      Sorry I'm causing so much confusion. Should I be trying something else?

      Thanks.
      RetiredEngineer1

      "Old engineers never die -- they just get confused."