Re: Reply to members, was: [NTO] parts of an inch

  • Alex Plantema
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2011
      Op zondag 15 mei 2011 10:37 schreef Axel Berger:

      > Alex Plantema wrote:
      >> Windows Live Mail is an e-mail program,
      >
      > Thanks, Alex, didn't know that. Is it the successor to Outlook
      > express? I seem to half remember having read something about its
      > demise.

      Windows Mail was the successor of Outlook Express.
      It was a part of Windows Vista, but discontinued with Windows 7.

      Windows Live Mail is a separate program, which can be installed
      on Windows XP, Vista and 7.

      Alex.
    • Harold Noffke
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2011
        Axel:

        Re: How did you come by that address?

        Please see the attached Off Topic .png file for a screen shot of where I
        found "absalom_nemini" for your posting.

        I can't speak to Windows Live Mail's provenance, but I can tell you that
        what it does is create a slightly rearranged mirror of everything in my
        HotMail account.

        I am still baffled by the directions you gave me to locate personal email
        addresses in the ntb-Offtopic Yahoo header (see 2nd .png pic). The "to
        group", "to sender", and "to group owner" link names do not appear there.

        Sorry I'm causing so much confusion. Should I be trying something else?

        Thanks.
        RetiredEngineer1

        "Old engineers never die -- they just get confused."