Re: [NTO] parts of an inch

  • Harold Noffke
    Message 1 of 14 , May 14, 2011
      Axel,

      I clicked "Reply to sender" in "Windows Live Mail" to send this message.
      You say, "You can still send mail to participants through a web form."
      Where do I find this form?

      Thanks.
      RE1

      Message 2 of 14 , May 14, 2011
        Hi Harold,

        On 14 May 11 16:32 Harold Noffke <noffkehw@...> said:
        > I clicked "Reply to sender" in "Windows Live Mail" to send this
        > message. You say, "You can still send mail to participants through a
        > web form." Where do I find this form?

        See the list of links you'll see at the end of any message - that's if
        you've set your YahooGroups preferences to "Traditional". If you don;t
        your mail is invested with bandwidth wasteing graphical adverts, and
        you don;t see the links...

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > <-> To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Greg