Re: [NTO] parts of an inch

    Message 1 of 14 , May 12, 2011
      Harold Noffke wrote:
      >You can download Loupe from http://members.aol.com/GreggBraun/HomePage.htm.
      >If you have trouble from this site, I'll be happy to email a .zip file to
      >you, if you will just send me your personal email address.

      Thanks Harold, but I actually have it already. The measuring isn't
      the problem really, I can do it on paper, it's just that the sizes in
      their tables don't add up. I need to talk to them anyway since there
      are other things I want to ask so I'll let them sort it out.

      >How you get my personal address on this public website is another issue.
      >I've no experience emailing person-to-person in NoteTab's forums, so beyond
      >officially authorizing you to have my address I am clueless.

      The original sender's email address is in the headers if you can make
      them visible in your email program.

      Lotta AKA Yeti
      Message 2 of 14 , May 12, 2011
        Harold Noffke wrote:
        > How you get my personal address on this public website is
        > another issue.

        Let me amplify Lotta's answer. This is not a website or a forum but a
        mailing list, meaning a pseudo-email-address distributiong all incoming
        mail to a lot of real adresses. Using this you get all the power and
        features of your mail program. Yahoo also offer a web interface into the
        list. This is a nice fallback when not at home and using a someone
        else's computer but nothing more.
        While you need to become accepted as a member before reading posts the
        normal way the Web interface is open to all. For this and other reasons
        addresses are protected. You can still send mail to participants through
        a web form.

        Axel
      • Harold Noffke
        Message 3 of 14 , May 14, 2011
          Axel,

          I clicked "Reply to sender" in "Windows Live Mail" to send this message.
          You say, "You can still send mail to participants through a web form."
          Where do I find this form?

          Thanks.
          RE1

          > How you get my personal address on this public website is
          > another issue.

          Let me amplify Lotta's answer. This is not a website or a forum but a
          mailing list, meaning a pseudo-email-address distributiong all incoming
          mail to a lot of real adresses. Using this you get all the power and
          features of your mail program. Yahoo also offer a web interface into the
          list. This is a nice fallback when not at home and using a someone
          else's computer but nothing more.
          While you need to become accepted as a member before reading posts the
          normal way the Web interface is open to all. For this and other reasons
          addresses are protected. You can still send mail to participants through
          a web form.

        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 14 , May 14, 2011
            Hi Harold,

            On 14 May 11 16:32 Harold Noffke <noffkehw@...> said:
            > I clicked "Reply to sender" in "Windows Live Mail" to send this
            > message. You say, "You can still send mail to participants through a
            > web form." Where do I find this form?

            See the list of links you'll see at the end of any message - that's if
            you've set your YahooGroups preferences to "Traditional". If you don;t
            your mail is invested with bandwidth wasteing graphical adverts, and
            you don;t see the links...

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > <-> To visit your group on the web, go to:

            Greg