Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      Gerard Huijing wrote:

      > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
      > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
      > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

      Interesting little town.

      > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
      > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
      > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

      I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
      I m not a very good decorator.

      I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      --

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
        > I m not a very good decorator.

        If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
        colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
        purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
        shades.

        Danke
        Axel
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          Axel Berger wrote:
          > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
          > > I m not a very good decorator.
          >
          > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
          > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
          > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
          > shades.

          Point taken.

          -Mike
        • Mick Housel
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

            http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

            Mick

            I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              Mick Housel wrote:
              > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
              > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg