Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Gerard Huijing
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      On 12/16/2010 1:47 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

      > Dave,
      > Does the route line show up?
      > Are you running XP or Win 7?
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike

      Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
      get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
      Winchester, Kentucky ever.

      It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
      looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
      the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

      IE 8.0.6001.18702; WinXPPro SP3.

      Cheers,
      Gerard
      --
      Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
      2312 ZD Leiden
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        Gerard Huijing wrote:

        > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
        > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
        > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

        Interesting little town.

        > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
        > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
        > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

        I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
        I m not a very good decorator.

        I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

        Thanks,
        -Mike

        --

        Morgantown WV

        www.EpicRoadTrips.us
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
          > I m not a very good decorator.

          If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
          colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
          purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
          shades.

          Danke
          Axel
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            Axel Berger wrote:
            > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
            > > I m not a very good decorator.
            >
            > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
            > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
            > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
            > shades.

            Point taken.

            -Mike
          • Mick Housel
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

              http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

              Mick

              I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                Mick Housel wrote:
                > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
                > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg