Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      Dave wrote:
      > Hi
      > running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
      > to see if anything else shows up.

      Thanks. There are 4 days and you should be able to zoom into street level.

      > must go bed.
      Sleep well.
      -mb

      ==========
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

    • Gerard Huijing
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        On 12/16/2010 1:47 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

        > Dave,
        > Does the route line show up?
        > Are you running XP or Win 7?
        > Thanks,
        > -Mike

        Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
        get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
        Winchester, Kentucky ever.

        It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
        looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
        the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

        IE 8.0.6001.18702; WinXPPro SP3.

        Cheers,
        Gerard
        --
        Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
        2312 ZD Leiden
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          Gerard Huijing wrote:

          > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
          > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
          > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

          Interesting little town.

          > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
          > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
          > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

          I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
          I m not a very good decorator.

          I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

          Thanks,
          -Mike

          --

          Morgantown WV

          www.EpicRoadTrips.us
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
            > I m not a very good decorator.

            If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
            colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
            purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
            shades.

            Danke
            Axel
          • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              Axel Berger wrote:
              > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
              > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
              > > I m not a very good decorator.
              >
              > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
              > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
              > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
              > shades.

              Point taken.

              -Mike
            • Mick Housel
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

                http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

                Mick

                I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                  Mick Housel wrote:
                  > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
                  > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg