Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hi
      running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
      to see if anything else shows up. must go bed.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        Dave wrote:
        > Hi
        > running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
        > to see if anything else shows up.

        Thanks. There are 4 days and you should be able to zoom into street level.

        > must go bed.
        Sleep well.
        -mb

        ==========
        > THANKYOU DAVE M

      • Gerard Huijing
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          On 12/16/2010 1:47 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

          > Dave,
          > Does the route line show up?
          > Are you running XP or Win 7?
          > Thanks,
          > -Mike

          Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
          get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
          Winchester, Kentucky ever.

          It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
          looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
          the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

          IE 8.0.6001.18702; WinXPPro SP3.

          Cheers,
          Gerard
          --
          Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
          2312 ZD Leiden
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            Gerard Huijing wrote:

            > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
            > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
            > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

            Interesting little town.

            > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
            > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
            > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

            I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
            I m not a very good decorator.

            I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

            Thanks,
            -Mike

            --

            Morgantown WV

            www.EpicRoadTrips.us
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
              > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
              > I m not a very good decorator.

              If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
              colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
              purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
              shades.

              Danke
              Axel
            • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                Axel Berger wrote:
                > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
                > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                > > I m not a very good decorator.
                >
                > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
                > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
                > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
                > shades.

                Point taken.

                -Mike
              • Mick Housel
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                  Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

                  http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

                  Mick

                  I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                    Mick Housel wrote:
                    > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
                    > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg