Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      Dave wrote:
      > Hi
      > the map displays perfectly with days marked straight away no delay have got
      > IE7 Pro with IE8 on top of it and no Java.

      Dave,
      Does the route line show up?
      Are you running XP or Win 7?
      Thanks,
      -Mike

      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        Hi
        running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
        to see if anything else shows up. must go bed.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          Dave wrote:
          > Hi
          > running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
          > to see if anything else shows up.

          Thanks. There are 4 days and you should be able to zoom into street level.

          > must go bed.
          Sleep well.
          -mb

          ==========
          > THANKYOU DAVE M

        • Gerard Huijing
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            On 12/16/2010 1:47 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

            > Dave,
            > Does the route line show up?
            > Are you running XP or Win 7?
            > Thanks,
            > -Mike

            Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
            get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
            Winchester, Kentucky ever.

            It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
            looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
            the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

            IE 8.0.6001.18702; WinXPPro SP3.

            Cheers,
            Gerard
            --
            Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
            2312 ZD Leiden
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              Gerard Huijing wrote:

              > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
              > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
              > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

              Interesting little town.

              > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
              > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
              > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

              I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
              I m not a very good decorator.

              I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

              Thanks,
              -Mike

              --

              Morgantown WV

              www.EpicRoadTrips.us
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
                > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                > I m not a very good decorator.

                If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
                colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
                purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
                shades.

                Danke
                Axel
              • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                  Axel Berger wrote:
                  > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
                  > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                  > > I m not a very good decorator.
                  >
                  > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
                  > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
                  > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
                  > shades.

                  Point taken.

                  -Mike
                • Mick Housel
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                    Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

                    http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

                    Mick

                    I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                      Mick Housel wrote:
                      > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
                      > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg