Re: [NTO] Problems with Google maps in IE 8

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hi
      the map displays perfectly with days marked straight away no delay have got
      IE7 Pro with IE8 on top of it and no Java.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
        Dave wrote:
        > Hi
        > the map displays perfectly with days marked straight away no delay have got
        > IE7 Pro with IE8 on top of it and no Java.

        Dave,
        Does the route line show up?
        Are you running XP or Win 7?
        Thanks,
        -Mike

        > THANKYOU DAVE M

        Morgantown WV

        www.EpicRoadTrips.us
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
          Hi
          running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
          to see if anything else shows up. must go bed.
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
            Dave wrote:
            > Hi
            > running XP latest updates and four days show up ,it won"t let me go closer
            > to see if anything else shows up.

            Thanks. There are 4 days and you should be able to zoom into street level.

            > must go bed.
            Sleep well.
            -mb

            ==========
            > THANKYOU DAVE M

          • Gerard Huijing
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
              On 12/16/2010 1:47 PM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

              > Dave,
              > Does the route line show up?
              > Are you running XP or Win 7?
              > Thanks,
              > -Mike

              Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
              get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
              Winchester, Kentucky ever.

              It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
              looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
              the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

              IE 8.0.6001.18702; WinXPPro SP3.

              Cheers,
              Gerard
              --
              Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
              2312 ZD Leiden
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                Gerard Huijing wrote:

                > Your Google map loads without any problems here. I can zoom in until I
                > get an actual Streetview photo. First time I have seen Wall Street,
                > Winchester, Kentucky ever.

                Interesting little town.

                > It appears all is there too in the map. The color of the route line
                > looks a bit odd between "Tue" and "Sat", but that is also the case in
                > the other browsers I have used (Opera 10.63; FF 3.6.13).

                I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                I m not a very good decorator.

                I am thing now this may be a local problem on my end.

                Thanks,
                -Mike

                --

                Morgantown WV

                www.EpicRoadTrips.us
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                  Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
                  > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                  > I m not a very good decorator.

                  If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
                  colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
                  purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
                  shades.

                  Danke
                  Axel
                • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                    Axel Berger wrote:
                    > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
                    > > I am sure the line color is because of my color choice.
                    > > I m not a very good decorator.
                    >
                    > If you can influence it think of us ten percent of all males, who are
                    > colour deficient, and try to go for stronger contrast. Red and green and
                    > purple of the same darkness are all the same, especially so for pastel
                    > shades.

                    Point taken.

                    -Mike
                  • Mick Housel
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                      Shows up just fine for me also in IE8

                      http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg

                      Mick

                      I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the require equipment. - Me

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 16, 2010
                        Mick Housel wrote:
                        > Shows up just fine for me also in IE8
                        > http://www.mickhousel.com/images/misc/mbgooglemap.jpg