Re: [NTO] looking for freeware AVI to WMV Converter

  • Scott Fordin
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2010
      ?! Norton Internet Security 2011, latest version, reports no problems
      with the file, and various angles on Google seem to return no bad stuff
      about it. Dunno.

      I downloaded it from
      http://apps.foxtab.com/videoconverter/VideoConverterSetup.exe (no "myf"
      subdirectory), so maybe the myf bit is stealing the URL or something.
      Again, dunno. I haven't had any problems since installing it. I scanned
      it before downloading and after downloading, and then scanned the
      program directory after I installed it.

      YMMV,

      Scott