Re: [NTO] Task List Organizer

  • Gerard Huijing
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
      On 11/7/2010 9:47 PM, Ray Shapp wrote:
      > HI Alec,
      >
      > <<How about a spread sheet on Google docs?>>
      > >

      > Yes, I've suggested that we post a detailed checklist in a private area of
      > our website which could either be a text document or a heavily commented
      > spreadsheet.
      >
      > I'm not sure what advantage we get from posting on Google Docs. Members can
      > collaborate, and ideally, all partial results can be viewed by those who are
      > involved, but some of our people lack broadband. Others are computer-phobes.
      > In any event, I have relayed your idea to several of the people who are
      > likely to be involved.

      It may be an idea to send an already prepared spreadsheet as an
      attachment, and then offer the users a choice: fill in the attachment
      offline, and return via email, or work on the Google doc(s) on line.

      You can then merge the spreadsheets offline and upload to the existing
      Google doc via a broadband connection.

      However, as I write this, I realize that you would also have to be able
      to merge with the then existing online version which, of course, is also
      being edited directly. I do not know if that is possible.

      I also realize that this may entail a lot of work for the person(s)
      responsible for preparing, merging and uploading.

      Cheers,
      Gerard

      --
      Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
      2312 ZD Leiden
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
        Hi
        I hate saying this do they own a phone or I have some sms messaging sent
        from computer and picked from phone ,can be downloaded from the web ?
        THANKYOU DAVE-M