Re: [NTO] looking for ebook organizer (and have great movie cataloguer) - solved

    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 12, 2010
      Torben Joergensen wrote:
      >I whish I were on my way to Sweden. Then maybe we could meet over a cup
      >of coffee somewhere, and I would gladly let you have a closer look at my
      >jetBook Lite. It's not that I'm that far away as I live on the island
      >Bornholm, but I have no errands in Sweden for the time being.

      That's very nice of you, but I'm afraid I'm too shy for IRL
      encounters anyway. ;-o)

      >Also please understand that I had no intension to start some war whether
      >e-ink or a reflective TFT screen is the best choice for you. If you know
      >what is best in use for you, I couldn't be happier -- I hope you
      >understand what I'm trying to say here.

      No no, I didn't take it that way at all. Hope something I said didn't
      make you think so. I'm genuinely grateful for the information. You've
      helped me a lot with this and given me a few new ideas.

      All these portable things are mainly summer toys for me and the
      summer is 7 months away. Come that time, maybe prices will be lower
      and more stuff available in shops so I can check some out physically.
      You've given me much to ponder until then.

      BTW that eKitaab was rather nice but turned out to be abandoned.
      Found two others that could work, simple but OK. eLibrary (another SF
      project) and the freeware bookTome.

      http://www.openelibrary.org/
      http://booktome.shanemca.com/