Re: [NTO] Program to make graphs

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 23, 2010
      Hi
      smartdraw was OK did not lock up ,was using it more for circuits than
      charts, just tried the other program mentioned "Diagram Designer," can draw
      charts could not easily work out how to color different sections of chart.
      Microsoft Visio is another one.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 23, 2010
        Hi loro
        go to notetab basic file list and grab kwikdraw.zip and unzip and drop the
        folder were you wont it no need to install you may wont to put a shortcut to
        kwikdraw.exe.
        THANKYOU DAVE M