Re: [NTO] Replace Notepad with Notetab Pro

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      Edward wrote:
      > replace notepad with NoteTab.

      I prefer direct editing of the registry for tasks like these. JV16
      <http://www.macecraft.com/> is a great help here, offering search and
      replace in the registry.

      But there is another way (I refuse to call it an easier one,
      intransparent actions where I'm given no idea what they actually do, are
      more complicated in my opinion):
      NoteTab --> Help --> Replace MS Notepad

      According to help, in my version 5.8 this is not available for Vista.