Re: [NTO] gaps in NoteTab mail

  • edward
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2010
      It maybe your ISP they are becoming very aggressive in fighting spam and I some of my emails -- not just from notetab but from everyone ocassionally in their spam or trash folder.
      Are there people who have not got some original e-mails outside me?
      But only the responses to a question? Is it Yahoo that is going wrong?
      --
      Adrien

    • DB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
        Adrien Verlee wrote:
        > Are there people who have not got some original e-mails outside me?
        > But only the responses to a question? Is it Yahoo that is going wrong?

        Everything OK via mail.com

        cheers,
        Derek