Re: [NTO] disabling Confirm File Replace dialog box win xp

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > Drives me nuts!

      Make it a clip or a batch. The DOS command

      copy g:\ufg\lit.txt e:\temp

      will overwrite without asking. As a rule I will have every repetitive
      task automated and any non-repetitive one is error-prone, especially
      when done by me. So I'm generally thankful for those reminders before
      inadvertantly overwriting something I forgot was there.

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
        Axel Berger wrote:

        > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > > Drives me nuts!
        >
        > Make it a clip or a batch. The DOS command
        >
        > copy g:\ufg\lit.txt e:\temp

        Gotta copy the file to multiple folders.
        Thanks,
        -Mike

        > will overwrite without asking. As a rule I will have every repetitive
        > task automated and any non-repetitive one is error-prone, especially
        > when done by me. So I'm generally thankful for those reminders before
        > inadvertantly overwriting something I forgot was there.
        >
        > Axel

        > Virus Database (VPS): 100603-1, 06/03/2010
        > Tested on: 6/3/2010 7:30:07 PM

        Morgantown WV

        www.EpicRoadTrips.us