Re: [NTO] convert qcp to .mp3

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
      Freecorder toolbar will convert anything you can hear to mp3. It is a
      toolbar that installs in both IE and Firefox. Works like recording using
      atape recorder, you have to listen to the file as it records.

      On 4/26/2010 5:42 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > Julie wrote:
      >
      >> At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >>
      >> >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
      >> >
      >> >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
      >> >convert to .mp3.
      >>
      >>> Thanks,
      >>>
      >> >-Mike
      >>
      >> Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
      >> <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
      >> with various types of media conversion. Julie
      >>
      > Hi Julie,
      > I would prefer something local on my PC.
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      Flockmaster,

      http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

      Play AstroEmpires
      http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.115420

      "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

      AND: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

      Robert Anson Heinlein, 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' 1966

      Politicians invest in "Pork futures", the more PORK, the better their future.
      WE need a "Low Cholesterol Diet."
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
        >
        > Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
        > convert to .mp3.
        >

        > Thanks,
        > -Mike

        Mike,

        Have you tried FormatFactory, it seems to be able to do more
        conversions than one would need.
        Here's the link where I just downloaded an upgrade.

        http://www.pcfreetime.cn/download/FFSetup230.zip
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
          Thanks!