Re: [NTO] convert qcp to .mp3

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
      Julie wrote:
      > At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      >
      > >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
      > >
      > >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
      > >convert to .mp3.
      >>Thanks,
      > >-Mike
      >
      > Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
      > <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
      > with various types of media conversion. Julie

      Hi Julie,
      I would prefer something local on my PC.
      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
        Freecorder toolbar will convert anything you can hear to mp3. It is a
        toolbar that installs in both IE and Firefox. Works like recording using
        atape recorder, you have to listen to the file as it records.

        On 4/26/2010 5:42 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > Julie wrote:
        >
        >> At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        >>
        >> >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
        >> >
        >> >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
        >> >convert to .mp3.
        >>
        >>> Thanks,
        >>>
        >> >-Mike
        >>
        >> Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
        >> <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
        >> with various types of media conversion. Julie
        >>
        > Hi Julie,
        > I would prefer something local on my PC.
        > Thanks,
        > -Mike

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
        Flockmaster,

        http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

        Play AstroEmpires
        http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.115420

        "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

        AND: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

        Robert Anson Heinlein, 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' 1966

        Politicians invest in "Pork futures", the more PORK, the better their future.
        WE need a "Low Cholesterol Diet."
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
          Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
          >
          > Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
          > convert to .mp3.
          >

          > Thanks,
          > -Mike

          Mike,

          Have you tried FormatFactory, it seems to be able to do more
          conversions than one would need.
          Here's the link where I just downloaded an upgrade.

          http://www.pcfreetime.cn/download/FFSetup230.zip
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
            Thanks!