Re: [NTO] convert qcp to .mp3

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 5:25 AM
      At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

      >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
      >
      >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
      >convert to .mp3.
      >

      >Thanks,
      >-Mike

      Have you ever tried the http://media-convert.com/ site? I've used it
      with various types of media conversion.

      Julie
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26 5:42 AM
        Julie wrote:
        > At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        >
        > >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
        > >
        > >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
        > >convert to .mp3.
        >>Thanks,
        > >-Mike
        >
        > Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
        > <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
        > with various types of media conversion. Julie

        Hi Julie,
        I would prefer something local on my PC.
        Thanks,
        -Mike
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26 8:56 PM
          Freecorder toolbar will convert anything you can hear to mp3. It is a
          toolbar that installs in both IE and Firefox. Works like recording using
          atape recorder, you have to listen to the file as it records.

          On 4/26/2010 5:42 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > Julie wrote:
          >
          >> At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          >>
          >> >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
          >> >
          >> >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
          >> >convert to .mp3.
          >>
          >>> Thanks,
          >>>
          >> >-Mike
          >>
          >> Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
          >> <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
          >> with various types of media conversion. Julie
          >>
          > Hi Julie,
          > I would prefer something local on my PC.
          > Thanks,
          > -Mike

          Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
          Flockmaster,

          http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

          Play AstroEmpires
          http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.115420

          "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

          AND: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

          Robert Anson Heinlein, 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' 1966

          Politicians invest in "Pork futures", the more PORK, the better their future.
          WE need a "Low Cholesterol Diet."
        • hsavage
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26 9:29 PM
            Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            > Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
            >
            > Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
            > convert to .mp3.
            >

            > Thanks,
            > -Mike

            Mike,

            Have you tried FormatFactory, it seems to be able to do more
            conversions than one would need.
            Here's the link where I just downloaded an upgrade.

            http://www.pcfreetime.cn/download/FFSetup230.zip
          • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27 3:02 AM
              Thanks!