convert qcp to .mp3

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
      Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?

      Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
      convert to .mp3.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

      --

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
        At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

        >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
        >
        >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
        >convert to .mp3.
        >

        >Thanks,
        >-Mike

        Have you ever tried the http://media-convert.com/ site? I've used it
        with various types of media conversion.

        Julie
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
          Julie wrote:
          > At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          >
          > >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
          > >
          > >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
          > >convert to .mp3.
          >>Thanks,
          > >-Mike
          >
          > Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
          > <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
          > with various types of media conversion. Julie

          Hi Julie,
          I would prefer something local on my PC.
          Thanks,
          -Mike
        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
            Freecorder toolbar will convert anything you can hear to mp3. It is a
            toolbar that installs in both IE and Firefox. Works like recording using
            atape recorder, you have to listen to the file as it records.

            On 4/26/2010 5:42 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            > Julie wrote:
            >
            >> At 4/26/2010 08:18 AM, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
            >>
            >> >Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
            >> >
            >> >Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
            >> >convert to .mp3.
            >>
            >>> Thanks,
            >>>
            >> >-Mike
            >>
            >> Have you ever tried the http://media- convert.com/
            >> <http://media-convert.com/> site? I've used it
            >> with various types of media conversion. Julie
            >>
            > Hi Julie,
            > I would prefer something local on my PC.
            > Thanks,
            > -Mike

            Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
            Flockmaster,

            http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

            Play AstroEmpires
            http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.115420

            "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

            AND: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

            Robert Anson Heinlein, 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' 1966

            Politicians invest in "Pork futures", the more PORK, the better their future.
            WE need a "Low Cholesterol Diet."
          • hsavage
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
              Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
              > Can anyone point me to freeware which will convert qcp to mp3 files?
              >
              > Qualcomm has a converter but it converts to .wav which I then have to
              > convert to .mp3.
              >

              > Thanks,
              > -Mike

              Mike,

              Have you tried FormatFactory, it seems to be able to do more
              conversions than one would need.
              Here's the link where I just downloaded an upgrade.

              http://www.pcfreetime.cn/download/FFSetup230.zip
            • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2010
                Thanks!