Re: [NTO] Alternative to Dir2Text

  • fw7oaks
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 6, 2010
      --- On Tue, 4/6/10, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

      > Got the report.
      >
      > It is weird.

      Yes, too many switches and configuration options for my liking. Is it possible your strange sort order is time based on date of folder creation ?

      However you were looking and it might have been your solution.

      fw
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 6, 2010
        fw7oaks wrote:

        > Yes, too many switches and configuration options for my liking. Is it
        > possible your strange sort order is time based on date of folder creation ?

        Hmmm... Could very well be.
        Thanks for the help.

        I will keep looking.
        -Mike