Re: [NTO] preserving white spaces in notetab

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 12, 2010
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > This works, but it would take longer to clean up the HTML than to
      > manually insert the extra lines.

      I doubt that. After some fiddling and optimizing a clip can do the
      cleaning all on its own. Finding the places where lines are to be
      inserted has to be done manually every time.

      As my late dad used to say:
      "Progress is the work of lazy people. Every time something needs to be
      done, the industrious people just go and do it. Lazy people sit down and
      try to think of a way to avoid all that work."

      Axel
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 12, 2010
        Axel Berger wrote:

        > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > > This works, but it would take longer to clean up the HTML than to
        > > manually insert the extra lines.
        >
        > I doubt that. After some fiddling and optimizing a clip can do the
        > cleaning all on its own. Finding the places where lines are to be
        > inserted has to be done manually every time.
        >
        > As my late dad used to say:
        > "Progress is the work of lazy people. Every time something needs to be
        > done, the industrious people just go and do it. Lazy people sit down and
        > try to think of a way to avoid all that work."

        Certainly applies here! ;)
        -Mike