Re: [NTO] preserving white spaces in notetab

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 12, 2010
      Dave wrote:
      > Hi
      > If you are saving as doc would it not be easier to save as html file in
      > word
      > first then open it in notetab if required .
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      Hi Dave,
      This works, but it would take longer to clean up the HTML than to
      manually insert the extra lines.

      -Mike

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 12, 2010
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > This works, but it would take longer to clean up the HTML than to
        > manually insert the extra lines.

        I doubt that. After some fiddling and optimizing a clip can do the
        cleaning all on its own. Finding the places where lines are to be
        inserted has to be done manually every time.

        As my late dad used to say:
        "Progress is the work of lazy people. Every time something needs to be
        done, the industrious people just go and do it. Lazy people sit down and
        try to think of a way to avoid all that work."

        Axel
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 12, 2010
          Axel Berger wrote:

          > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          > > This works, but it would take longer to clean up the HTML than to
          > > manually insert the extra lines.
          >
          > I doubt that. After some fiddling and optimizing a clip can do the
          > cleaning all on its own. Finding the places where lines are to be
          > inserted has to be done manually every time.
          >
          > As my late dad used to say:
          > "Progress is the work of lazy people. Every time something needs to be
          > done, the industrious people just go and do it. Lazy people sit down and
          > try to think of a way to avoid all that work."

          Certainly applies here! ;)
          -Mike