Re: [NTO] css menu or javascript?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 22, 2010
      agreed -- links should be fixed or removed
      if the issue is server ups/downs -- time to consider are you getting
      what you pay for out of your server -- I am about to move most of my
      accounts that I provide hosting for as the server has had too many
      outages in the last six months. All less than an hour, most less than
      ten minutes, but cumulatively enough to be annoying.