Re: [NTO] Re: [Clip] Top-posting forces your reader to work (was Re: Finding a string within a string)

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
      It was smooth for me. I don't like the placement of the delete reply
      buttons top right of my message window, so I simply restored the nt 2.0.

      It also has some nice features like the ability to accept an expired
      certificate permanently.

      The one thing I am missing so far is my extension to look at a single
      message in html ... if that is native to this, I have yet to find it. I
      can go simple/html/text but it is as to all messages. I used to just
      have a simple button.