RE: [NTO] Re: [Clip] Top-posting forces your reader to work (was Re: Finding a string within a string)

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 13, 2010
      fw7oaks wrote:
      >PS: Eudora (no longer supported), Mulberry and The Bat pro version
      >(not free) are other suitable choices too

      Eudora is resurrected. Or rather it's on it's way to rise from the
      ashes . I'm eagerly awaiting the day when it will be good enough to
      use. The current Beta lacks some (for me) essential features.
      Hopefully it will be better than old Dora. For instance it has proper
      threading instead of Dora's annoying pseudo threading.

      <http://eudora.com/betas/>

      Lotta
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
        It was smooth for me. I don't like the placement of the delete reply
        buttons top right of my message window, so I simply restored the nt 2.0.

        It also has some nice features like the ability to accept an expired
        certificate permanently.

        The one thing I am missing so far is my extension to look at a single
        message in html ... if that is native to this, I have yet to find it. I
        can go simple/html/text but it is as to all messages. I used to just
        have a simple button.