Re: [NTO] number puzzles

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Bruce,
      >This is for puzzle fans. I found some number sequence puzzles and I
      >can solve all of them but one. They go from easy to harder.

      This was discouraging. I could only solve 2 - and I won't tell you which! :-)

      Happy New Year!
      Lotta
    • Stephen Riddle
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2010
        Answered them, took me long enough too! Sent the answers to Bruce private eMail. My guess is he didn't answer the last one because
        it not does not just jump out at you if you stare long enough.

        --
        Stephen Riddle <stephen@...>
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
          Hi Stephen,

          On 10 Jan 10 04:01 Stephen Riddle <stephen@...> said:
          > Answered them, took me long enough too! Sent the answers to Bruce
          > private eMail. My guess is he didn't answer the last one because
          > it not does not just jump out at you if you stare long enough.

          You just reminded me about these and I looked again at the last one.
          This time it took me but a few seconds.

          Scroll down for a clue for those still struggling:

          Greg

          The values are irelevant! Consider the pattern!

          Further clue below:

          Ignore the hyphen

          More below:

          The last shall be first