number puzzles

  • oldguy1166
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
      This is for puzzle fans. I found some number sequence puzzles and I can solve all of them but one. They go from easy to harder.

      Here they are; can you solve them? I won't tell you which one I can't solve.

      12321 23432 34543 45654 56765 _________?

      3692-4 216874-6 31-2 26915-5 9-1 6857392-?

      12 2 23 3 34 ?

      312-4 8-2 15-4 351-1 242-2 216-?

      326-1957 732-6195 573-2619 957-3261 195-7326 ________?

      If you do solve each puzzle, please add a few words to explain
      the logic of the sequence. Some of these are very easy, some are
      a bit harder. Can you guess which one I could not solve?

      I am hoping that some of you are better puzzle solvers than I am.
      Have fun! Happy New Year!

      Bruce Meyers
      Hayward, Wisconsin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hi Bruce,
        >This is for puzzle fans. I found some number sequence puzzles and I
        >can solve all of them but one. They go from easy to harder.

        This was discouraging. I could only solve 2 - and I won't tell you which! :-)

        Happy New Year!
        Lotta
      • Stephen Riddle
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2010
          Answered them, took me long enough too! Sent the answers to Bruce private eMail. My guess is he didn't answer the last one because
          it not does not just jump out at you if you stare long enough.

          --
          Stephen Riddle <stephen@...>
        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2010
            Hi Stephen,

            On 10 Jan 10 04:01 Stephen Riddle <stephen@...> said:
            > Answered them, took me long enough too! Sent the answers to Bruce
            > private eMail. My guess is he didn't answer the last one because
            > it not does not just jump out at you if you stare long enough.

            You just reminded me about these and I looked again at the last one.
            This time it took me but a few seconds.

            Scroll down for a clue for those still struggling:

            Greg

            The values are irelevant! Consider the pattern!

            Further clue below:

            Ignore the hyphen

            More below:

            The last shall be first