Re: [NTO] loops in nts

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      Dave wrote:
      > would they interfere

      As the clip languge does not have loops as such but just conditional
      jumps to labels I'm pretty sure you're safe if you use different label
      names in the clips.

      Also the only way I know to run two looping clips at the same time is
      calling an inner clips from a loop inside an outer clip. You might be
      safe here even with identical labels. I'm pretty sure you can't use
      identical variable names.