loops in nts

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      Hi
      does anyone know this what happens if you run two clips that loop around
      would they interfere
      with one another or does notetab run it's loops in two separate blocks of
      memory.
      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
        --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > does anyone know this what happens if you run two clips that loop
        > around would they interfere with one another or does notetab run
        > it's loops in two separate blocks of memory.

        YMMV but I believe you must run multiple instances of NoteTab (possibly with independent INI files) for reliable use of multiple simultaneously clips.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
          Dave wrote:
          > would they interfere

          As the clip languge does not have loops as such but just conditional
          jumps to labels I'm pretty sure you're safe if you use different label
          names in the clips.

          Also the only way I know to run two looping clips at the same time is
          calling an inner clips from a loop inside an outer clip. You might be
          safe here even with identical labels. I'm pretty sure you can't use
          identical variable names.