Re: Removing second OS from HD

  • edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Partition 2 which is where Ubuntu was is 85% formatted now. I had installed Ubuntu and was getting along pretty good with it in 2007 but along came XP and a new computer and so I dropped the old computer with ME and Ubuntu OS's and ran with XP which I really liked, but eventually a new computer brought Vista 32 in. Did not like that so I tried Vista 64 and found it much faster but not all my programs would run on it. Then this friend could not get anything done with ME any more as his memory was only about 258 MB and his small 40 G hd was filled up. So I pulled this old computer up and thought I would see if I could get it useable for him. Thanks much for your help.
      Ed
      Any society that does not insist upon respect for all LIFE must necessarily decay.
      --Albert Einstein