Re: [NTO] removing second OS from HD

  • edward
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2009
      I am listening to the my receiver on 10 meters but that band sounds dead
      this AM. I was on 40 meters but the propagation there was not good on my net
      there. And trying to get the computer up and running on ME for my friend.
      Too many irons in the fire I guess.
      KF5BNB

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2009
        edward wrote:

        > think I can download GParted to this computer and put it on a flash drive
        > and run it on the ME computer from the USB port. Is that possible?

        I am sorry, I do not know if you can install GParted on a flash drive.

        Gerard

        --
        Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
        2312 ZD Leiden