RE: [NTO] normal.dot & Word 2000

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      He may not have this extensions visible… offhand I do not remember where
      they would reside but have him open “Explorer”

      1. Start > Run > enter the word Explorer and press enter

      2. Up at the top click on Tools > Folder Options > View tab

      3. Scroll down …. Hide extensions for known file types make sure
      it is not checked, if it is uncheck it.

      4. Press Apply and OK

      5. Then have him do a search for normal.dot

      Just a suggestion

      Or just “normal.*”

      My 2¢ worth…..

      Laurie