RE: [NTO] normal.dot & Word 2000
- He may not have this extensions visible offhand I do not remember where
they would reside but have him open Explorer
1. Start > Run > enter the word Explorer and press enter
2. Up at the top click on Tools > Folder Options > View tab
3. Scroll down . Hide extensions for known file types make sure
it is not checked, if it is uncheck it.
4. Press Apply and OK
5. Then have him do a search for normal.dot
Just a suggestion
Or just normal.*
My 2¢ worth ..
From: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Adrien Verlee
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: [NTO] normal.dot & Word 2000
I have Word97 but want to share a macro (saved in normal.dot) with a
friend who have Word 2000. He wrote me he don't have a "normal.dot".
Sounds strange. Do someone know where it is supposed to be stored ?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]