Re: [NTO] No cost license at TrialPay

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Hi Alec,

      > Has anyone *USED* TrialPay to obtain license to Notetab or other program
      > w/o cost? I've seen it offered quite a few times but do you ALWAYS have
      > to lay out money for something else?
      > see
      > http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/trialpayfree_stuff_with_some_strings.html

      The article is relatively old. Since then TrialPay has a much larger
      catalog of products. Also, the criticism about the cost of Corel Photo
      Album Deluxe 6 is wrongly directed at TrialPay. The price shown in
      TrialPay is decided by the vendor (Corel in this case). I think it is
      fair to say most vendors do not inflate their prices like Corel did.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/