No cost license at TrialPay (was: [ntb-linux] [Fwd: [Clip] NoteTab 6.1 now available])

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      lm_hamilton (lm_hamilton@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-05-26 at
      16:08):
      > Not a customer yet? Depending on your location, you can get a NoteTab
      > Pro or Std license at no cost through TrialPay. For more information,
      > click on the corresponding NoteTab license below:

      Has anyone *USED* TrialPay to obtain license to Notetab or other program
      w/o cost? I've seen it offered quite a few times but do you ALWAYS have
      to lay out money for something else?

      see
      http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/trialpayfree_stuff_with_some_strings.html
      - It sounds like you have to layout $$$ and if you don't perceive value
      in the alternative product trust that you'll successfully be able to get
      money back offer successfully executed.

    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2009
        Hi Alec,

        > Has anyone *USED* TrialPay to obtain license to Notetab or other program
        > w/o cost? I've seen it offered quite a few times but do you ALWAYS have
        > to lay out money for something else?
        > see
        > http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/trialpayfree_stuff_with_some_strings.html

        The article is relatively old. Since then TrialPay has a much larger
        catalog of products. Also, the criticism about the cost of Corel Photo
        Album Deluxe 6 is wrongly directed at TrialPay. The price shown in
        TrialPay is decided by the vendor (Corel in this case). I think it is
        fair to say most vendors do not inflate their prices like Corel did.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/