RE: [NTO] folders to left side of explorer windows

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 11 , May 22 2:00 PM
      Apparently you can only have 5, and if you enter your own, the default are
      gone.

      I'm not sure who to link to "My Computer" so it opens up the entire list of
      drives . it must be the explorer.scf or exe with switches <shrug>

      I did find out that if you are in, for instance, Office, if you do File >
      Save As, whatever location you choose in the drop down at the top, you can
      then right click on the left nav and it will ask you if you want to add a
      shortcut to that location. that's kinda cool.

      I'm using Office 2007 if that makes a difference, I'd be interested to know.

      Thanks Alec, Mick..