RE: [NTO] folders to left side of explorer windows

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2009
      Don,

      Its funny because I just ran into this 2 days ago. I saw this on a demo of
      something and was like WHAT??? Because I never knew there was a way to
      customize it.

      What Don is talking about (if I can help to explain. maybe).

      1. Working on a file you click Files > Save As

      2. Dialog box comes up and on the left you see My documents, My
      Computer and a few other 'shortcuts'

      3. How does one customize this to add your own 'special'
      location(s)???

      Thanks for asking Don, I can't WAIT for a fix J