Re: [NTO] folders to left side of explorer windows

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2009
      Hi Don,

      On 20 May 09 12:32 "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> said:
      > When saving a file in notetab, there is a set of folders to the left
      > ... but no way I see to change which folders are in there. I know
      > there is a way ... but I don't remember how.
      >
      > I am on XP

      I also am on XP. I have Microsoft's free utility "TweakUI" installed.
      That has a facility, under the "Common Dialogs" branch that allows
      editing of the Places Bar. I've never used it but I believe it will
      do what you want.

      Greg
    • LaurieK
      Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2009
        Don,

        Its funny because I just ran into this 2 days ago. I saw this on a demo of
        something and was like WHAT??? Because I never knew there was a way to
        customize it.

        What Don is talking about (if I can help to explain. maybe).

        1. Working on a file you click Files > Save As

        2. Dialog box comes up and on the left you see My documents, My
        Computer and a few other 'shortcuts'

        3. How does one customize this to add your own 'special'
        location(s)???

        Thanks for asking Don, I can't WAIT for a fix J