Re: [NTO] Windows shortcut to show screen saver?

  • MotoMania
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2009
      You said originally that you wanted to hide what you were doing. Without
      a password setup for your account and doing as suggested with "Windows
      Key + L" there is now way to *truly* hide what was going on. As you
      said, all someone needs to do is click on your account name and they're
      able to look at everything that was running.

      Mick

      Message 2 of 11 , May 12, 2009
        MotoMania wrote:
        >You said originally that you wanted to hide what you were doing. Without
        >a password setup for your account and doing as suggested with "Windows
        >Key + L" there is now way to *truly* hide what was going on. As you
        >said, all someone needs to do is click on your account name and they're
        >able to look at everything that was running.

        It isn't that advanced or important. I just want to hide it from
        people glancing over my shoulder. ;-)