Re: [NTO] Windows shortcut to show screen saver?

    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2009
      David Smart wrote:
      >It's probably actually taking you to the "This computer is in use and has
      >been locked" screen.
      >
      >It empties the screen and requires the password to reactivate, although
      >everything is still running.

      Nope. I just have to click my account name and I'm back. My computer
      is set up so I never have to log in. I guess that's why I haven't
      seen this screen before.

      Lotta
    • MotoMania
      Message 2 of 11 , May 12, 2009
        You said originally that you wanted to hide what you were doing. Without
        a password setup for your account and doing as suggested with "Windows
        Key + L" there is now way to *truly* hide what was going on. As you
        said, all someone needs to do is click on your account name and they're
        able to look at everything that was running.

        Mick

        Message 3 of 11 , May 12, 2009
          MotoMania wrote:
          >You said originally that you wanted to hide what you were doing. Without
          >a password setup for your account and doing as suggested with "Windows
          >Key + L" there is now way to *truly* hide what was going on. As you
          >said, all someone needs to do is click on your account name and they're
          >able to look at everything that was running.

          It isn't that advanced or important. I just want to hide it from
          people glancing over my shoulder. ;-)