Re: [NTO] If you can't sleep

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2009
      bruce.somers@... wrote:
      >Thanks for the diversion Lotta!

      Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

      >I loved the dog watching the aquarium - on a chair!

      I loved that big gray stallion. What a beautiful animal! Oh, and when
      the guy dressed the x-mas tree, that was rather cute.

      >Doesn't
      > Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. sön 10 maj
      > on the site, indicate that it will remain available until May
      > 10th? I didn't get "t.o.m. sön".

      Correct. Means "up until". I didn't see that. Must figure out how to
      download movies from those places. Annoying when you miss something.

      Cheers,
      Lotta
    • bruce.somers@web.de
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2009
        > Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

        I watched it all.

        A release from city life for many of us! But - lots of work for those on the farm!

        Cheers

        Bruce