Re: [NTO] If you can't sleep

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 4:30 AM
      Thanks for the diversion Lotta!

      > It's long, but it works to watch just a bit. If you want to see,
      > don't wait too long. I think it's about to expire. It's getting close
      > to the end of the list. If you are interested at all in old farm
      > animal races, I think you'll enjoy.

      I loved the dog watching the aquarium - on a chair!

      Doesn't
      Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. sön 10 maj
      on the site, indicate that it will remain available until May 10th? I didn't get "t.o.m. sön".

      Bruce
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 4:56 AM
        bruce.somers@... wrote:
        >Thanks for the diversion Lotta!

        Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

        >I loved the dog watching the aquarium - on a chair!

        I loved that big gray stallion. What a beautiful animal! Oh, and when
        the guy dressed the x-mas tree, that was rather cute.

        >Doesn't
        > Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. sön 10 maj
        > on the site, indicate that it will remain available until May
        > 10th? I didn't get "t.o.m. sön".

        Correct. Means "up until". I didn't see that. Must figure out how to
        download movies from those places. Annoying when you miss something.

        Cheers,
        Lotta
      • bruce.somers@web.de
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 1:22 PM
          > Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

          I watched it all.

          A release from city life for many of us! But - lots of work for those on the farm!

          Cheers

          Bruce