If you can't sleep

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2009
      Then you can watch this documentary. It's about what happens during a
      year on a little old farm. It's Swedish Television, but don't worry
      about the language. I promise you won't have any problems at all. :-)

      It's long, but it works to watch just a bit. If you want to see,
      don't wait too long. I think it's about to expire. It's getting close
      to the end of the list. If you are interested at all in old farm
      animal races, I think you'll enjoy.

      <http://svtplay.se/v/1513514/dokumentar/naturens_gang?sb,p103479,4,f,103479>

      This list is so quiet so I thought I'd throw in some cows, horses and
      hens just for fun.

      Lotta
    • bruce.somers@web.de
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2009
        Thanks for the diversion Lotta!

        > It's long, but it works to watch just a bit. If you want to see,
        > don't wait too long. I think it's about to expire. It's getting close
        > to the end of the list. If you are interested at all in old farm
        > animal races, I think you'll enjoy.

        I loved the dog watching the aquarium - on a chair!

        Doesn't
        Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. sön 10 maj
        on the site, indicate that it will remain available until May 10th? I didn't get "t.o.m. sön".

        Bruce
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2009
          bruce.somers@... wrote:
          >Thanks for the diversion Lotta!

          Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

          >I loved the dog watching the aquarium - on a chair!

          I loved that big gray stallion. What a beautiful animal! Oh, and when
          the guy dressed the x-mas tree, that was rather cute.

          >Doesn't
          > Denna video finns tillgänglig t.o.m. sön 10 maj
          > on the site, indicate that it will remain available until May
          > 10th? I didn't get "t.o.m. sön".

          Correct. Means "up until". I didn't see that. Must figure out how to
          download movies from those places. Annoying when you miss something.

          Cheers,
          Lotta
        • bruce.somers@web.de
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2009
            > Glad you liked it. Soothing, isn't it? Did you watch all of it?

            I watched it all.

            A release from city life for many of us! But - lots of work for those on the farm!

            Cheers

            Bruce