Re: [NTO] offline search

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 25, 2009
      I suppose you could search for the term, find all pages with it in it,
      replace it with <span style="whateverstyle youwant like colored
      background: red">search term</spam>

      With, or without saving the pages, open them in firefox and enjoy them ...

      Vance E. Neff wrote:
      > That only works on the current page, not subsequent pages.
      >
      > Vance
      >
      > jeff wrote:
      >
      >> Hey cousin, Use Control + F?
      >>
      >> Jeff Scism

    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 25, 2009
        --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Vance E. Neff" <veneff@...> wrote:

        > That only works on the current page, not subsequent pages.
        >
        > Vance

        You can configure Firefox so it starts searching the current page as
        soon as you start typing (no need for Ctrl+F). If you hit alt-A it
        highlights all hits. And if you activate or open another another
        tab/page, you can alt-A to highlights all its hits. Or F3 to find
        next. Its not like you have to keep reentering the search term.

        Regards,
        Sheri