Re: [NTO] HTML codes

  • Edward B
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2009
      Greg,
      Thanks, just what I was looking for. I had googled but did not understand
      everything it was telling me. I googled hexadecimal codes and saw this but
      on my other screen it was small and not know exactly what I was looking for
      I failed to enlarge it to a more readable form.
      ed
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2009
        Axel,
        Thank you, I now understand what I was looking for. Great help.
        ed
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2009
          Thank you David.
          A definition of mixed emotions? . When you see your mother-in-law backing
          off a cliff in your new car. -- Unknown

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2009