Re: [NTO] Opens to wrong page

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
      I thought that I had it set to that and it was. I unchecked it and then
      rechecked it. So looks like something funny going on there This just
      happened perhaps because I download a Malware Checker and run it, but they
      have never bothered NoteTab Pro before.

      Another funny thing is that the clip that sets new web page, is set to come
      up in HTML 4.01 transitional and it says that when the template comes up,
      but actually this comes up as the heading:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
      "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
      that does not look like html 4.01 transitional does it. So I checked the
      clip and all that is there is this:^!Open ^$GetTemplatePath$HTML.tpl

      Is that all there is to that clip? Guess this should go to the clip group so
      I will move this part over there.