Opens to wrong page

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15 9:04 AM
      I know there is away to set how Notetab opens. Suddenly it has started opening to a blank page instead of the open page I shut down. Used to be when I closed it, it would open to that page so I could go back to work and with the right clip library. Now both have changed. Point me to the place where I can make the changes necessary.
      thanks
      ed
      And by the way thank everyone for all the good help that I have gotten lately from this group. Thanks again.

    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15 9:27 AM
        Edward wrote:
        > I know there is away to set how Notetab opens. Suddenly it has started
        > opening to a blank page instead of the open page I shut down.

        This happens to me when I move a file and forget I did.
        Then NoteTab can't find it
        -Mike

        >Used to be
        > when I closed it, it would open to that page so I could go back to work
        > and with the right clip library. Now both have changed. Point me to the
        > place where I can make the changes necessary.
        > thanks
        > ed
        > And by the way thank everyone for all the good help that I have gotten
        > lately from this group. Thanks again.
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15 9:49 AM
          On 15 Jan 09 17:04 "Edward" <ebrown1927@...> said:
          > Suddenly it has started opening to a blank page instead of the open
          > page I shut down.

          VIEW > OPTIONS > GENERAL > RELOAD OPEN DOCUMENTS

          Greg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15 11:24 AM
            Edward wrote:
            > Point me to the place where I can make the changes necessary.

            As you probably use that newfangled eXPerimental: Check that NoteTab
            has the rights to write its .ini and .fpr files.

            Axel
          • Edward
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15 2:36 PM
              I thought that I had it set to that and it was. I unchecked it and then
              rechecked it. So looks like something funny going on there This just
              happened perhaps because I download a Malware Checker and run it, but they
              have never bothered NoteTab Pro before.

              Another funny thing is that the clip that sets new web page, is set to come
              up in HTML 4.01 transitional and it says that when the template comes up,
              but actually this comes up as the heading:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
              "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
              that does not look like html 4.01 transitional does it. So I checked the
              clip and all that is there is this:^!Open ^$GetTemplatePath$HTML.tpl

              Is that all there is to that clip? Guess this should go to the clip group so
              I will move this part over there.